· Gain Recognition.
· Gain Access to Relevant Continuing Education.
· Advance Your Career.
· Network with your Peers in the Industry.
· Enhance Your Value to Your Corporation.
No matter what your role is in the industry—novice or seasoned professional—PSBTA puts a comprehensive array of valuable business resources at your fingertips with the information you need to stay current and informed.
· Maximize this opportunity to establish long-term relationships with corporate travel professionals and other association members who can assist you with answers to your questions regarding current travel issues, special projects, and managing travel expenditures. Sharing information with other industry professionals will better prepare you as you face future industry challenges.
· Social events provide a relaxed atmosphere allowing interaction between industry leaders and newcomers alike.
· Volunteer for committee work or assume a leadership role within the organization and enhance your value to your corporation and PSBTA.
Educational and Professional Development
· Monthly meetings and our PSBTA newsletter inform members, provide ongoing industry education, and provide regular forums for lively discussions on travel industry related issues.
· Special seminars focus on the latest in travel technology and educate members about industry trends, providing important and timely information in this competitive marketplace.
· Quarterly Direct Member Forums provide a platform for an informative and lively discussion of current hot topics on a local and national level.
Global Business Travel Association Affiliation
· The annual GBTA Convention & Exposition is a heavily attended event which draws people desiring to further their education and industry knowledge, as well as to build working relationships.
· Travel managers use this forum to learn from each other, share experiences, and get first hand knowledge of products and services that can be applied to their everyday travel operations.
· As a member of GBTA, you can help impact travel legislation and industry issues by working with travel professionals across the country, while at the same time promoting professional recognition.