1. Review the requirements.
2. Send any questions via e-mail to Roberta Meistrell at email@example.com
3. Please submit your date request to Roberta Meistrell
PSBTA Site Manager
2014 DATES: January 22; February 19; April 16 (Green Committe); May 21, June 18; July 16; September 18; Oct15; November 12; December 10.
Requirements for all monthly programs:
· Meeting room for the PSBTA Luncheon to sit a minimum of 75-110 people in round tables. Ideal set up is crescent rounds.
· Separate room for Board of Directors meeting: 20 people, conference or hollow square, complimentary water/sodas, coffee/decaf/tea, pens/paper, Typically held before the lunch programs.
· Complimentary room rental.
· Registration area outside main meeting room with 3 skirted tables (2 for registration and 1 for sponsor), chairs and pens, trash can and wireless internet.
· Audio-Visual: wireless lavaliere microphone for speaker, microphone at podium, LCD projector with cabling and sound patch, screen, lectern with table-top microphone.
· Hotel: One night accommodations for the speaker (arrival and departure dates to coincide with the program date). If applicable for venue.
· Access to the meeting room, no later than one hour prior to the start time of the event.
· PSBTA will contribute $35.00 inclusive per person for the lunch. You may choose to enhance the lunch beyond this amount. The menu selection for the meal is entirely up to you. Your culinary team’s expertise under your direction far outweighs our imagination.
· You are welcome to offer short tours of your facility following the program. We will provide space on our registration table for brochures, promotional items and business cards for display. Members find this information very helpful for future events. It has been a tradition for the hosting facility to offer an item for our give-a-way and/or silent auction. A gift certificate for overnight accommodations for our silent auction is a great way to get additional exposure for your venue as well as fundraising for PSBTA! If you would like to donate an item, please let me know so that we may advertise it appropriately.