Ways & Means Committee
Goal: To ensure PSBTA has operating funds which will support all operating costs detailed in yearly budget.
Tools: Advertising, raffle ticket sales and Annual Gala and Auction.
Works closely with: Treasurer, Programs, Sites Manager and Communications.
- Solicits donations to cover expenses for monthly speakers when necessary.
- Solicits donations, promotes and sells raffle prizes at the monthly meetings.
- Oversees the sale of chapter items.
- Creates advertising opportunities.
- Organizes and promotes Gala/fund raiser. Entire Gala Committee assists with the creation of procurement forms, invitations and agenda for the evening's activities; collection of donated items prior to the event; set up of auction items and coordination of raffle tickets sales on the evening of the event.
- Manages every aspect of the Annual Gala.