- Develop list of prospective direct members and pursue them to join organization.
- Maintain existing membership.
Work closely with: President,Ways and Means,Programs and Communications.
- New Member/Renewal Packet
- PSBTA web site
Sue Durrett (Support)
Membership Committee Responsibilities:
- Review incoming applications from the PSBTA website weekly.
- Insure applicants meet qualifications for membership, verify form of payment, contact applicants to advise them on the process, confirm their membership status.
- Email welcome from the President to new members and provide them with membership information.
- Present new membership list to the Board and update list of new members on the website monthly. Acknowledge/introduce new members at monthly luncheon.
- Contact new members 90 days after joining to answer questions and obtain feedback.
- Provide Board with quarterly attendance list for Direct Members.
- Assist subcommittees in accomplishing tasks and follow up on action plan timelines.
- Begin renewal Process late November
- Send renewal email letters by Feb. 10th following year
- Recruit past and new Direct and Allied Members
Recruitment: Manage list of Prospective New Members and provide updates/discussion at monthly Board Meetings.
Renewals: Manage annual membership renewal process via website.
Hospitality: Manage “lunch liaison” program. (Gwen Hoover)
· Identify lunch buddies for new members for each monthly meeting.
· Obtain list of event attendees and assign list of new members to “buddies”. Prepare new member/guest nametags with appropriate ribbons.
Scholarship: Manage the yearly Member & Student chapter scholarship programs: collect & screen all applicants, present to Board for final approval.