Thank you for your interest the Puget Sound Business Travel Association. Membership is open to all individuals who are engaged in travel, transportation, lodging and associated professions. Our membership categories and annual dues include:
Direct/Corporate Members, $100 annually ($50 if joining after 6/30): corporate travel managers, directors, or those responsible for procuring business travel services for other employees of their company or organization.
Allied Members, $140 annually ($70 if joining after 6/30): travel, transportation or lodging suppliers to companies or organizations.
Academic Members, no fee: college/university students pursuing degrees in travel, transportation or hospitality management or professors teaching students in subject areas related to PSBTA's core mission of business travel.
Please complete our online Membership Application. Should you desire additional information or have questions, please email or call one of our Membership Chairs: Diane Stratton email@example.com or Bryan Colson firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Maximize this opportunity to establish long-term relationships with corporate travel professionals and other association members who can assist you with answers to your questions regarding current travel issues, special projects, and managing travel expenditures. Sharing information with other industry professionals will better prepare you as you face future industry challenges.
• Volunteer for committee work or assume a leadership role within the organization and enhance your value to your corporation and PSBTA.
Education & Professional Development
• Monthly meetings and the PSBTA Web Site inform members, provide ongoing industry education, and provide regular forums for lively discussions on travel industry related issues.
• Special seminars focus on the latest in travel technology and educate members about industry trends, providing important and timely information in this competitive marketplace.
Global Business Travel Association Affiliate
• The annual GBTA Convention & Exposition is a heavily attended event which draws people desiring to further their education and industry knowledge, as well as to build working relationships.
• Travel managers use this forum to learn from each other, share experiences, and get firsthand knowledge of products and services that can be applied to their everyday travel operations.
• As a member of GBTA, you can help impact travel legislation and industry issues by working with travel professionals across the country, while at the same time promoting professional recognition.
You can now Apply Online with our online Membership Application